About this job
Must have 5-6 yrs Tibco Development; 8 -10 IT Systems / Business Background Experience
A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience, is required.
• 8 to 10 years of IT and business/systems background.
• Min 5 - 6 years of Tibco Development experience with Tibco Products like BE, BW, EMS
• Three years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
• Maintenance and support experience, and detailed/comprehensive understanding of the SOA and Integration Platforms (WebSphere Portals) or similar enterprise application
• Hands-on experience with the following SOA and Integration technologies:
• Good Knowledge of XML and related technologies including XML/ XSDs/ XSLTs
• Development experience with TIBCO products: BusinessWorks, BusinessEvents, Administrator, HAWK, GI, EMS, JAVA, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server & DB2)
• Exposure to Web/ Application Servers e.g. Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, WAS
• Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) such as IBM WebSphere DataPower or TIBCO
• Hands on experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets and AJAX
• Wide breadth of knowledge across many Java Open-Source technologies including Ant, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML parser technology, JUnit and HTTPUnit
• Hands on experience to deploy J2EE applications on different platform (like JBoss, WebLogic or WebSphere)
• Experience in supporting a broad range of technologies and application platforms, including but not limited to: PEGA, TIBCO, WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Portal Server, JAVA, strong knowledge of open source technologies, knowledge of document management and document generation applications.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, along with problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills to influence management, as well as internal and external partners
• Demonstrated leadership abilities, as well as effectiveness in matrix management and team building
• Works well with others in an integrated team environment
• Self-motivated, and a problem solver
• Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record
• Excellent management and team-building skills
• Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation
• Business application life cycle experience
• System development life cycle skills
• Working knowledge of applications being supported
• Working knowledge of platform and technologies supporting the business application
• Budget planning and management expertise
• Experience in the healthcare/insurance payer industry.