· Reviewing and incorporating template terms into vendor comments
Tasks to be performed by a temporary Contract Administrator:
Work small contracts for maintenance services, machine maintenance renewals, etc, all of which are important – and, while small in scope and dollar values , tend to take significant time to bring to completion. Along with the ability to perform the tasks below, we need want someone who is computer proficient (MS Office and Contract Management System software if possible), experienced in an large office environment, has at least 5 years of procurement experience, communicates in writing and verbally well, and works with little supervision.
• Review and commenting on requirements for RFPs.
• Compiling components of RFPs.
• Scoring pricing proposals & compiling scores for RFPs.
• Assist the CA in the drafting of scopes of work (SOWs)
• Reviewing, commenting and editing SOWs & Attachments.
• Working with the CA to converting proposals into contract SOWs.
• Review technical requirements from business owners and offer suggestions on Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Review proposal responses to ensure pricing is only in the pricing response
• Work with the CA to develop and create technical scorecards for RFPs including merging the data upon RFP submittal
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.