ERP Functional Lead for Order to Cash with MS Dynamics AX Experience!
Location: Cypress, CA (LAX or LGB or SNA)
Contract: 6+ month (likely to be 12 Months plus)
Required: OTC and AX experience
The role of the Order to Cash Functional Lead is to provide and implement the solution design throughout the entire ERP implementation project lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will provide Order to Cash process functional expertise and be primarily accountable for the business requirements gathering and rationalization for projects.
This role is responsible for ensuring that the solution design meets those business requirements.
The successful candidate will support the program methodology that will enable the ERP program to successfully translate the business need into a technology driven solution.
The Order to Cash Functional Lead works closely with the business community to understand current processes, develops innovative solutions, prioritizes activities and troubleshoots Order to Cash Systems functionality.
· Hands-on experience in all aspects of ERP Sales and Distribution, covering order to cash processes
· Strong knowledge of the Sales & Distribution module for the package: Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Invoicing, Sales Orders, Rebates, Credit Management Processing, etc.
· Strong knowledge, experience and skills in defining, configuration and validation of:
o Sales orders
o Master contracts
o Value based contracts
o Quantity based contracts
· Strong knowledge, experience and skills in defining, configuration and validation of Product/Item categories
· Strong knowledge, experience and skills in defining, configuration and validation billing profiles and types
· Good ability to identify, define, configure and validate fixed price, time and material and cost plus billing needs
· Knowledge of interfaces supporting Sales and Distribution, Financials and Inventory Management
· A broad functional knowledge of supporting Sales and Distribution processes, including Customer Master, Pricing Conditions, etc.
· Ability to analyze functional and technical needs and identify gaps and alternative solutions relative to existing design
· Ability to evaluate impact of configuration or process changes across Sales and Distribution functional area and other areas of the Package
· Packaged ERP modules that include the following:
o Financials (including Controlling areas)
o Product/Item Management
o Service Management
o Production Planning and Project Systems.
· Ability to resolve configuration and functional business issues across Sales and Distribution functional area processes
· Ability to write detailed functional system specifications to support Sales and Distribution processes
· Ability to work closely with clients to find solutions and identify business process improvements
· Strong communication, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task
· Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
· Understanding of Programming Language used by the package will be a plus
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.