Required Skills for BI Developer Job:
• Significant prior experience in database design and development including working with stored procedures, indexes and views
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Must be a methodical and pragmatic problem-solver
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills for BI Developer Job:
• SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS)
• Share Point Development
• Net Development (VB.Net, ASP.Net)
• Devises and builds data processing jobs for the creation and maintenance of tables, views, data marts.
• Develops SSIS ETL packages, data mining algorithms, SSRS reports, T-SQL stored procedures in support of OLAP cubes.
• Manages the logical and physical design of BI data warehouse, creation of tables, views, procedures, packages and other database objects in support of SSAS cubes for analytics and Production Reporting.
• Designs Data Warehouse components for solutions that take into consideration the value of performance, scalability, operability, flexibility, affordability, and ability to be audited.
• Designs and develops dimensional data models, etc. ETL/ELT frameworks and processing, metadata management, operational data integration, master data definition and quality, data auditing, data profiling and reporting solutions.
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.