· A bachelor\'s or master\'s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field is required.
• 8 to 10 years of IT and business/systems background.
• Min. 5 to 6 years of experience with BPM and Business Rule Engine (BRE) technologies
• Three years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
• Maintenance and support experience, and detailed/comprehensive understanding of the BPM Platforms (Pega) or similar enterprise application
• Hands-on experience with the following BPM technologies:
• Understands BPM, BRE and creating web applications that are process oriented
• Ensures PRPC fits in technical architecture of the enterprise
• Publishes and manages design patterns, best practices and promotes class structure reuses
• Hands on experience with Pega toolset and ability to create highly used shared components and shrink wrap them for common use.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) such as IBM WebSphere DataPower or TIBCO preferred
• Experience with Rules Engine, understanding /experience integrating one in a solution
• Hands on experience with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets and AJAX
• Hands on experience to deploy J2EE applications on different platform (like JBoss, WebLogic or WebSphere)
• Experience in supporting a broad range of technologies and application platforms, including but not limited to: PEGA, TIBCO, WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere Portal Server, JAVA, strong knowledge of open source technologies, knowledge of document management and document generation applications.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, along with problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills to influence management, as well as internal and external partners
• Demonstrated leadership abilities, as well as effectiveness in matrix management and team building
• , Works well with others in an integrated team environment
• Self-motivated, and a problem solver
• Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record
• Excellent management and team-building skills
• Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate between business requirements and technical design and implementation
• Business application life cycle experience
• System development life cycle skills
• Working knowledge of applications being supported
• Working knowledge of platform and technologies supporting the business application
• Budget planning and management expertise
• Experience in the healthcare/insurance payer industry.
Manager, BPM & BRE Technology Center of Excellence is responsible for carrying out and maintaining the directives of the company in a manner consistent with Company and Departmental guidelines, visions, mission statements and objectives. This position reports directly to a Sr. Director. This position provides overall leadership and strategic direction for the technology center of excellence that supports the ongoing maintenance of theBPM (Business Process Management) technologies that are used to create and automate workflow, oversees the implementation of upgrades and new modules, and drives continuous improvement for the BPM based on the enterprise capability needs for the BPM Platform. Coordinates platform maintenance including enhancement efforts to leverage enterprise resources, knowledge and best practices.
This person directly provides and drives direction for key technology infrastructure enhancements and ensures the successful transfer of knowledge from the Center of Excellence (CoE) to development teams and SSPs (Strategic Sourcing Partners). Works closely with business and technical leadership, serving as an expert resource for the technology domain, bringing forth opportunities to leverage the BPM Technologies platform to better the business and influencing decisions regarding technology changes.
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.