About this job
HAVE To HAVE:
· Informatica 8.6 to 9.1 upgrade experience
· Data Modeling.
· College Degree with a minimum of 4 years of data architecture experience, or equivalent total experience.
· Candidates must possess strong relational database experience in the logical and design areas.
Miscellaneous Informatica PowerCenter 4 - 6 Years
Packaged Applications Informatica 4 - 6 Years
Packaged Applications Oracle 4 - 6 Years
Specialties Data Modeling 4 - 6 Years
Specialties Data Warehousing 4 - 6 Years
Technical Database Design 4 - 6 Years
· Determination of Project Discovery approaches and estimations in the data realm
· Participation in the technical solution planning process
· Reviewing/providing input into project schedules as they evolve.
· Reviewing and providing input into requirements traceability matrices
· Documentation of source and target systems from a Data Architecture category perspective – e.g. documenting source and target systems.
· Translating business strategy/drivers into IT requirements with a proven ability to solve complex problems or situations.
· Establishing/enforcing the Enterprise information architecture and the data components of a Systems Development Lifecycle e.g. Entity relationship diagrams, Data flow diagrams, Documenting external interfaces, Business process and enterprise modeling/mapping artifacts to a data architecture framework; stratifying data for Data Management purposes.
· identification of data conversion and translation strategies i.e. review, interpretation, and translation of requirements and use cases - Define, maintain and enforce the use of standardized enterprise data element names, abbreviations, definitions, characteristics, and domains. (This includes elements/definitions used in Client software applications and all derived, summarized and calculated elements found in data reporting tools/repositories.)
· Mapping artifacts to a data architecture framework and managing data/message requirements in an Enterprise Application Integration environment for Middleware layer.
· Identification of data and solution patterns as well as taxonomies
· Project estimations. This includes review and approval of estimations in the data realm.
· Creation of lists depicting external documents/references
· Creation of source to target mapping at the element level including specifications for data integrity, referential integrity, CRUD diagrams, etc.
· Design of WSDL if a web service interface is part of the solution.
· Completion of logical data designs/models; review with Business stewards - Creation of physical data models and maintaining conformance to established client’s naming standards - Facilitate the resolution and maintenance of enterprise common valid values and assists clients with the synchronization and integration of data across the enterprise.
· Assists with business naming standards, developing and maintaining consistent data definitions, determining data aliases, documenting standard calculations and derivations, and documenting the business rules of the enterprise e.g. serves in a role for the enforcement and maintenance of governance policies, processes, performance measurements, and roles relative to healthcare industry best practice, and providing both technical and administrative services to execute architecture policy, procedures, roles and responsibilities, concept of operations and standards.
· Support Data Profiling
· Publishes architectural documents - Development/enforcement of procedures to convert enterprise assets to information assets from a Knowledge Management standpoint.
· Assists more senior level people in their effort to provide data architectural design, problem solving and technology leadership on an enterprise level. Can be assigned some independent projects.