#4853 Infrastructure and Security Archt. Dir.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
· 10 years of management experience or total equivalent experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. CISSP, CISM or equivalent certification required.
· 10-15 years of progressively responsible experience in the information security field. 5 years of direct experience in decision making in a converged (logical / physical) security advisory or management role.
· In-depth technical knowledge in implementing data protection and integrity, operating systems and network security, authentication, and security protocols.
· Experience maintaining operational computer and network security, firewall administration, virus protection, intrusion detection and prevention, automated security patching, and vulnerability scanning systems.
· Experience administering information security programs including risk assessments and forensic research, designing security architectures, developing policies, gathering metrics, and reporting status.
· Experience designing and maintaining infrastructure architectures for specific business solutions.
· Proven ability to lead enterprise level architecture teams and deliver short and long range technology strategies. Proven project management skills. Excellent presentation skills, with that ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
· Must have a strong customer service orientation, excellent oral and written communications skills.
· As a leader, this individual must be able to develop and mentor staff, motivate and mentor staff to foster cross-functional teamwork.
· Leadership experience in managing multiple large cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience in the management of service delivery of networks, database administration, computer operations, and production support.
PURPOSE: Responsible for providing the strategic direction for all infrastructure and information security functions and services delivered to the enterprise. Assesses the relative impact of IT industry trends to the current and future enterprise infrastructure and information security needs and projects. Collaborates with business and technology departments to develop infrastructure and information security initiatives and solutions for improving efficiency and effectiveness.
Directs and controls departmental functions associated with developing architectural strategies and solutions specific to the computing infrastructure and information security. Leads the efforts to implement the developed solutions. Sets infrastructure and information security service delivery standards and manages departmental resources to ensure they are met or exceeded. Ensures that the enterprise IT infrastructure is secure and complies with all relevant all relevant laws, regulations, and compliance standards. Proactively researches and recommends courses of action to prevent problems and maintain high levels of functionality and service of the enterprise computing and security infrastructure. Directs the resources (Staff and Budget) of the department for the delivery of technical services to the FEP Operations Center, which includes:
· Sets hardware, operating system software, and integration standards for all platforms (Mainframe, UNIX, and Windows)
· Designs and delivers computing infrastructure to meet business needs for initiatives and day to day operations
· Designs and delivers computer platform integration solutions to meet business needs for initiatives and day to day operation
· Capacity planning to ensure adequate computing resources for the business to meet all service delivery commitments
· Develops and maintains strategies for all infrastructure components to ensure all technology is refreshed on a timely basis as economically as possible.
· Performs architecture review and approval of all new infrastructure components
· Sets and enforces security policies for user, application, and data access
· Ensures that proper tools and technologies are implemented to reduce the risk of attacks against systems and improper access to applications and data
· Is the enterprise advocate for information and systems security standards and best practices
· Administration of Web Access Management (WAM), Web Access Control (WAC), and security database (LDAP) tools and technologies
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.