About this job
#4823 FEP Software Lead Architect
Must be available for In-Person Interview (No SKYPE or any other Web Source interview)
· This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field or equivalent work experience.
· More than 12 + years of experience in enterprise projects and 8+ years of relevant architecture design experience.
· Subject matter expert in project management execution of multiple enterprise level, mid to large sized projects; experience in participating in multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups and demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
· Expert in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems. Extensive experience in developing technical architectures. Expert knowledge of information systems, spanning at least two to four component architectures.
· Extensive experienced in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions. Expert knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
· Expert understanding of design patterns and their application at all levels (conceptual, logical and physical).
· Excellent working experience of UML, SOA (including EA1 and B2B), Security, data modeling, object modeling, SOA and system performance optimization and business Rule Engines/workflow.
· Demonstrated success in architecting large scale enterprise software.
· A combination and good balance of architecture design and hands-on development skills. Proven strong technical leadership skills. Entrepreneur and solutions oriented Proven ability to lead the design of large-scale systems with N-tier architecture
· The incumbent would have the ability to identify and resolve complex situations in a responsive manner, and take corrective action to eliminate re-occurrence.
· Extensive understanding both long-term and short-term ‘big-picture’ perspectives.
· Ability to understand the business architecture, processes and strategies.
· Strategic thinking and leadership with excellent abilities in relationship management.
· Excellent analytical, planning, and communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with others and facilitate problem resolution.
· Ability to anticipate future IT direction to support Corporate Initiatives.
· Excellent understanding of Enterprise Architectural process and practices.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
· Experience in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms (in the health care industry).
· Experience with intranet development and implementation is a plus.
· Architecture design experience with Java/J2EE, COBOL , Rules Engine and BMP is a big plus.