· This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or equivalent relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis and/or testing and 1-3 years of related work experience in business analysis, systems analysis or testing.
• Experience in or expose to business process analysis, Work flow, task analysis, user acceptance testing and requirements analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
• Knowledge and experience with user acceptance testing concepts.
• Proven project management skills.
• Basic understanding of project Software Development Life Cycles.
• Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated successful use of SDLC methodology or demonstrated knowledge of business processes related to the business area supporting.
• Must demonstrate understanding of industry standard Business Analysis Best Practices.
• Experience in or exposure to accurately modeling requirements using at least one if not more of the following: Workflow Modeling, Use Cases, Use Case Specification Process Modeling
· Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
· Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
· Gathers information about the organization’s work processes and information flows.
· Documents existing process in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new IT solutions and implementation processes.
· Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business groups supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge.
· Has basic knowledge in functions they support.
· Has knowledge and background of other technologies and tools.
· Has basic understanding of business, market and industry issues facing a specific business unit or function. Supports several simple to moderately complex business processes.
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.