Clarity Not Needed!
Miscellaneous Analytical Skills
Miscellaneous Project Methodology
Miscellaneous Project Planning
Packaged Applications Microsoft
Packaged Applications MS Project
Specialties PMI-Certified Project Management
Specialties Project Management
Microsoft Project 2007 and 2010
Schedulers are responsible for maintaining a master schedule for projects. They create and modify the schedule, detailing each sequence of work that should be done at a particular time. They record the effects of work being performed on time and not performed on time. They are in charge of evaluating the progress of projects and prepare regular updates. Schedulers coordinate with management, operations department and contractors to discuss progress and find solutions to scheduling issues. They provide input in developing work schedules as part of estimating cost of projects, illustrating project timelines and milestones. They are responsible for preparing and issuing proposed and provisional schedule. They coordinate and consult with relevant project team members to ensure the completion of proper planning before a project is started. They also assist project managers in generating schedules for immediate implementation, as well as monitor the same schedule’s impact on the master schedule. If scheduling problems surface as a result, schedulers help in determining the cause and finding solutions to such problems. When required, schedulers provide relevant information regarding the content, changes or presentation of schedules.
· Microsoft Orange Belt Certified (if very strong Scheduler, doesn’t need belt)
· Clarity Experience
· Experience in high stress/pressure environments
· Manages projects, develops and directs activities of the project life-cycle process associated with major information technology systems projects that are essential to departmental missions and affect CareFirst operations on a long-term and continuing basis.
· Manages Project goals and priorities with management, program manager
· Supports requirements of the enterprise program manager to provide necessary information and support for successful program delivery.
· Creates all project scheduling documentation and follows all CareFirst Defined processes.
· Manages and communicates a clear vision of the projects objectives, and motivate the cross functional project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by the entire team.
· Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities. Works with the project team to coordinates team activities to meet project milestones.
· Directs/leads project teams comprised of subject matter experts, technical specialists, and support staff to produce a business plan in accordance with the strategic plan, operating budget, capital planning procedures and agency guidance.
· Prepares, implements, monitors, and updates the project plan. Coordinates with the business owner and upper level management to ensure the actions are consistent with the approved plan.
· Develops or implements information systems security and entitlement requirements and plans; and ensures appropriate product-related training and documentation are developed and made available to customers.
· Manages resource assignment and tracking to the project plan and project schedule in coordination with the line of business resource managers.
· Negotiate the performance of activities with team members and their managers in a matrix environment.
· Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables; mentor others in project management practices; review quality of work and manage the integration of team member’s work.
· Manages the Project Budget with overall budget accountability for up to $4 million per year.
· Collaborates with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure project budgets are properly estimated and controlled; provides overall financial recommendations, and develop controls and measurements to monitor progress.
· Assists PM with reasons for budget excess or shortfall.
· Coordinated project budgets for both expense and capital against the original project budget.
· Creates Executive Summaries for all contractor resources required to complete a project.
· This position requires a four-year degree in CIS/MIS or equivalent experience of 2-3 years of related project management experience in a large scale, cross functional, multi-system environment.
· Out of the 2-3 years required, at least 1 year in a combination of the following:
· Progressive broad-based Project Management experience (which could include consulting) is desirable; knowledge and implementation experience in new computing architectures and networked computing structures.
· Experience as Project Manager, with working knowledge of Systems development lifecycle and the Project Management Lifecycle.
Thanks and Regards,
Prabakaran Louisraj (Karan)
(732) 582 8341
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.