· Develops information security architecture, solutions and standards and procedures as well as patterns for concept reuse.
· Design solutions for Single Sign On using existing patterns and technologies
· Secures applications using established Identity and Access Management patterns and technologies.
· Identifies opportunities for enhancing the existing security solutions, patterns, and code for data security, application security, network security, and related issues.
· Has a working knowledge of state-of-the-art programming languages and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
· Communicates with business owners and the technical delivery staff.
· Works on more complex projects/issues that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
· Integrates existing infrastructure with new applications by selecting the technology that provides the best solution for business needs.
· Responsible for design of applications based on business need and integration.
· Publishes SAP documents and educate the business area about security architecture.
· Maintains knowledge of and apply industry best practices for architecture, participates in cross-functional component architecture teams, and develops future architecture and technology migration plans.
· Evaluates and selects from existing and emerging security technologies the options best fitting business and IT strategic needs.
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field or equivalent work experience.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
· 5-7 years of experience in multiple IT areas and 2-3 years of relevant architecture experience.
· Broad experience in project management execution of multiple enterprise level, mid-sized projects; experience in participating in multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups and demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
· Broad experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems.
· Prior specific experience in developing technical architectures.
· Broad knowledge of information systems, spanning at least two to four component architectures.
· Experienced in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.
· Excellent knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
· Good understanding of design patterns and their application at all levels (conceptual, logical and physical).
· Experience in 2 or more of the following: UML, SOA (including EA1 and B2B), Security, Data/Infomatics, business Rule Engines/workflow.
Thanks and Regards,
Prabakaran Louisraj (Karan)
(732) 582 8341
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.