Business Application Support and Development
Duration: 6+ Months
• Five+ years development experience in a variety of programming languages, including Visual Basic, ASP.NET, PL/SQL, HTML, Microsoft Web Services, and Web applications.
• Excellent understanding of coding methods, SQL, including development of stored procedures, SQL queries, other SQL objects.
• Experience in Search techniques (structured and unstructured data) and developing complex reports using OnBase Report Services.
• Experience with Directory Services, such as LDAP, AD or like based authentication.
• Solid understanding of platforms such as Microsoft Server 2003 or 2008, and exposure to Oracle 10g or higher.
• Solid working knowledge of OnBase modules including Workflow, Workview, E-Forms, Application Enabler, Oracle Integration, and Unity API.
• Strong knowledge of document management software and workflow.
• Good knowledge of integrating document management software with other applications via provided APIs.
• Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
• Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
• Ability to thoroughly conduct quality assurance test.
• Bachelor\'s degree in a technical field (computer science, information systems, or software engineering) or equivalent work experience.
• Preferred OnBase Certification including System Administrator, Advanced System Administrator, Workflow Administrator, Advanced Workflow Administrator, and API.
• Plan, design, develop, implement and support of our OnBase Workflow & Document Management System
• IT Applications Development, Maintenance, IT Architecture, IT Engineering, and other IT Infrastructure support functions
• Work with IS resources, internal business users, and external vendors to enhance and implement the necessary changes to the existing application based on the requirements from the business users.
• Assist with maintenance, development and enhancement of the OnBase application.
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.