Full Time and Face to Face Required.
3-5 yrs experience in Service or Help Desk Support Experience
Excellent Communication skills
· Position requires a College Degree in an IT Technology field or equivalent experience, plus 3-5 years of commensurate and progressive growth experience in a Service Desk or Help Desk technical support environment;
· Certifications for Service Desk industry (Helpdesk Institute);
· A+ and/or Net+ Certifications;
· Familiar with Healthcare Customer Service environment and the support of Subscribers/Providers;
· A solid understanding of personal computers;
· An advanced knowledge of MS Office, MS Projects, MS Visio, Lotus Notes, Exchange, Citrix, PeopleSoft, Internet/Intranet/B2B technologies and an understanding of multi-platform environments including Mainframe, AS400, and UNIX-based systems.
· Working knowledgeable of Service Desk type tools and internal SOP’s related to the Service Desk support environment; to include incident management, metrics reporting, crisis management and management of Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Impact/Awareness Notifications, Service Request tools, processes, and handling, contact and escalation tools and processes, and quality assurance programs and improvements needed.
· Must have excellent and strong interpersonal skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to relay and communicate efficiently and effectively to all levels of executive management, staff, internal and external customers.
· Strong presentation and training skills for peers and management.
· Knowledgeable about basic project management principles.
- Workforce Management skills and experience
- Knowledgeable about BMC Service Desk Express (or other popular and proven incident management system)
- Knowledgeable about BMC Knowledge Management Express tool (or any other third party KCS Certified system)
- Knowledge Centered Support Certified
- 1-2 years of experience with Crystal Reports Development and standard metrics reporting requirements
- A plus to have of script writing for SQL or Access
- Familiar with ITIL and/or ITSM processes and environment
- Familiar with support of e-commerce or e-business web sites
PURPOSE: This position within the Data Center Services area of the IT Operations organization providing day-to-day support on Incident Management processes related to systems and applications support. Provides more complex support to the Client’s Service Desk, TOSS, and Business areas for Incident Management processes, Critical Event management of Root Cause Analysis, HealthChecks, and Planned/Unplanned Notifications processes with little supervision. Provides support and guidance for day-to-day systems and applications supported per departmental requirements, Service Level Agreements (SLA), and procedures for IT, Business, Members, Providers, Brokers, Third Party Administrators, and Partners & Vendors (ACS, Argus, RealMED, EMDEON, etc.). Provides on call after-hours support and problem resolution. Resolves non-routine issues and responsible for initiating resolutions as they arise based on experience and knowledge.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the direction of the Service Desk Manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility for support, Service Coordination, and assistance regarding tier 1 & 2 (or higher) requirements related to audits and SLA commitments for Corporate Initiatives, Associates, Members, Providers, and Brokers, Third Party Administrators, and Partners & Vendors (ACS, Argus, RealMED, EMDEON, etc.).
- Provides solutions for Incident Management via development, documentation, and implementation of support as required and documents/updates applications supported.
- Initiates, reviews and updates current and new systems and applications including changes to existing systems and applications supported escalation steps, and standard processes as maintained in the Knowledge Management system.
Integrates Corporate Incident Management and infrastructure Service Coordination guidelines and objectives.
- Develops, configures, installs, and administers tools and/or processes needed for Incident Management and to meet audit requirements with little or no supervision.
- Assist in managing projects and tasks to meet team, IT, or Business requirements.
- Develops, documents, and implements processes and guidelines in support of Corporate, IT, and Business area needs.
- Develops and delivers appropriate training for Incident Management procedures, guidelines, and tools.
- Provides resolutions for audit issues affecting Corporate Incident Management processes, and controls relative to compliance requirements.
- Continual improvement of technical skill set through training, and industry best practice, ITIL, and/or industry conferences.
24x7 supports. Must be able to work flexible hours, Monday thru Friday, and Holidays. Position is subject to being \"on call\" for after-hours support situations. Travel between all locations may be required.
IPSource is strategic forces solutions company that provides professional services and general staff, to help businesses grow more effectively, deploy and manage people and the work they do. We have screened and placed hundreds of people in temporary, temp-to-hire and full time in past few months.