About this job
Skill sets required:
· Quality Center Requirements module experience
· Blue Print Requirements Center experience,
· Business Process Modeling experience and Use Case experience preferred.
· Requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business or relevant work experience in business analysis, systems analysis and/or testing background.
· 3-6 years of direct Business Analyst experience
-Very strong potential for extension beyond current term once assigned to the project3 Month Duration - most likely to extend
* Serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to help facilitate the development of project business, user and functional/non-functional requirements.
* Has basic understanding of business, market and industry issues facing a specific business unit or function. Supports several simple to moderately complex business processes.
* Investigate and analyze feasibility of low to moderately complex enhancements, automations and processes. Analyze, define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the Business area(s) and user(s) technical (functional/non-functional) requirements.
* Leads the creation of complex PRD (Project Requirements Document) which includes defining Business, User, functional and non-functional requirements needed for approval by Business and for use by Design, Development and Testing teams. Participates in creation of Requirements Management Plan (RMP) for complex projects and may create RMP for less complex projects, to define, organize and schedule requirements management and development activities.
* Leads requirements analysis and verification sessions for complex projects and may lead requirements analysis and verification sessions for less complex projects.
* Lead the tracking and management of open requirements issues and assists in planning for resolution for complex projects. Maintain communications with technical counterparts to adopt best practices and ensure integration of specific application architecture into overall enterprise technology strategy.
* Ensures all user acceptance tests are conducted and documented according to standards. Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
* Participates in the exploration of alternative business solutions for moderately complex processes, programs or applications, and may lead exploration of alternative business solutions for less complex processes, programs or applications to create, maintain and enhance business value. Works closely with system analysts to help create Proof Of Concepts (POCs) and alternative.
* Reviews, edits, analyze and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs. Responsible for writing all documentation in clear and well organized manner. Develops key project deliverables including requirements specifications, use cases, system test cases, training and documentation and user manuals for projects of for low to moderately complex. Supports the production of Requirements Traceability Matrixes (RTM) and RTM gap analysis reports for complex enhancements, automations and implementations. May produce RTM and RTM gap analysis reports for less complex enhancements, automations and implementations.
* Use project management techniques to establish roles and responsibilities, monitor project and request status and workload, and ensure deliverables of high quality, effectiveness and timeliness. Manages assigned enhancements, automations and implementations from concept through implementation. Creates, develops and maintains project schedules for key deliverables by developing project plan, monitoring milestone completion and coordinating project progress. May lead for less complex enhancements, automations and implementations.